ENTRY GUIDELINES FOR NIESV PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION AS APPROVED BY COUNCIL ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2017
1. STRUCTURE OF PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS
Professional examinations of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) are structured under five stages comprising:
I. Foundation in Estate Management (FEM);
II. Professional Qualifying Examination 1 (PQE 1);
III. Professional Qualifying Examination 2 (PQE 2);
IV. Professional Qualifying Examination 3 with options as follows:
(a) Professional Qualifying Examination 3A (PQE 3 with 4 subjects);
(b) Professional Qualifying Examination 3B (PQE 3 with 8 subjects);
VI. Professional Practice Examination (PPE).
2. BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking entry into any stage of the Professional Qualifying Examinations of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) must possess Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), or its equivalent with credit passes in at least five subjects which must include:
1. English Language;
4. One basic science subject from , Biology, Chemistry, and Physics; and
5. Any other subject
6. All obtained at not more than two sittings..
7. NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
8. Recommendation letter from an approved establishment under the supervision of an Associate Member of the Institution with at least 5 years experience as an Associate.
All prospective candidates must attach scratch cards to their O’level results.
The provision for e-mail address on the application form must be properly filled.
Candidates with higher degree results must attach their certificates.
For further details, click the button below to download the complete document