Rescheduled Annual General Meeting 27th June 2020
AMENDMENT TO THE NOTICE OF RESCHEDULED ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) 26TH MAY, 2020
Further to the above notice of Annual General Meeting to all financial members, please be informed that on the advice of the Board of Trustees of the Institution, the attendance and participation at the Annual General Meeting is open to all financial members as at 30th September, 2019.
Other details and Agenda of the Rescheduled Annual General Meeting remain the same as follows:
Date: Saturday, 27th June 2020.
Time: 10:00am prompt.
Venue: National Secretariat: Plot 759, Independence Avenue, Bassan Plaza, Central Business District, Abuja via Zoom Virtual Meeting Room.
1. Adoption of Minutes of Last AGM
2. To receive and deliberate on the Annual Report
3. To receive and deliberate on the Annual Account and the Report of the External Auditors
4. Ratification and adoption of the amendment to the Constitution
5. Ratification and adoption of the amendment to the Code of Ethics and Professional Practice
6. Receive and ratify the Report of the Electoral Committee
7. Constitution of Electoral Appeals Committee
8. Appointment of Electoral Committee
9. Confirm the appointment and Remuneration of the External Auditors
10. Ratification of appointed Trustee member
By the Order of the Council
Dated 27th May, 2020
ESV (Mallam) Bature Ali Muhammad, FNIVS
Hon. National Secretary