- Act as in-house legal adviser to the Institution
- To liaise with legislative bodies, monitor and track extant laws, rules and - other developments related to Estate Surveyors and Valuers, including drafting of necessary bills.
- Act as admin secretary to some Institution's Committees
- Assist the PPC to minimize members' contravention of stipulated rule and regulations.
- Advise the Institution on legal matters.
Perform other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor's degree in Law (LLB) and BL or higher education level is preferred, including strong academic credentials. Some period of related experience or training in legislation or equivalent is beneficial.
- Minimum of 7 years post graduation legal practice
- Good negotiation, Problem-solving and Conflict resolution skills
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations governing professional bodies.
Knowledge and experience of legislative process will be added advantage
- Relevant experience in Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) would be added advantage..
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to write minutes of meeting.
- Must be Computer literate
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send detailed CV within two (2) weeks via email to: email@example.com and Clearly state the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.